Rock Your Dreams
These are the Official Rules for Summit Credit Union’s (“SCU”) Rock Your Dreams (“Promotion”).
NO PURCHASE, ACCOUNT OPENING OR LOAN IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. MAKING A PURCHASE, OPENING AN ACCOUNT OR OBTAINING A LOAN WITH SCU WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. PROMOTION IS VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Terms and Conditions: By entering the Promotion, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in your disqualification from the Promotion. These Official Rules include the Ticket Master requirements for obtaining the tickets and merchandise included in the Prize that are set forth fully in Attachment 1 to these Official Rules.
- Eligibility: The Promotion is open only to legal residents of the United States who are over the age of fourteen (14). All entrants must be natural persons. No entries from business entities accepted. Employees of SCU, its affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising or promotional agencies, and their immediate family members and/or those living in same household are not eligible to enter the Promotion. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. THIS PROMOTION IS VOID IN RHODE ISLAND, FLORIDA, NEW YORK AND WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW, RULE, REGULATION OR ORDINANCE.
- Promotion Period. The Promotion begins on September 4, 2018 at 12:00 am Central Standard Time (CST) and ends on October 31, 2018 at 12:59 p.m. CST (the “Promotion Period”). Only one entry per person is allowed.
- How to Enter – NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. There are Two Methods of Entry: During the Promotion period, you may enter by: Automatic Entry. You will automatically receive one Promotion entry when you open a new student free checking account or primary savings account at Summit Credit Union (SCU) during the Promotion Period. The automatic Promotion entry will be submitted in the name of the primary account holder. Branch Entry. You will receive one Promotion entry when you complete a 3 x 5 index card with your complete name, age, address, phone number and email address at any Summit Credit Union branch. Entries must be received before 5:00 pm on October 31, 2018.
- Prize: Three winners (one per school) will be selected by random drawing held on or about November 5, 2018 from all eligible entries received. The odds of winning depend upon the number of entries received. The winner will be notified no later than November 12, 2018 via telephone. If the winner does not respond by November 30, 2018, another winner will be drawn. The winners will receive a $250 Ticketmaster gift card
- Minor Prize Winners’ Parental Consent. If the winner is under eighteen (18) years of age (a “Minor”), the Minor’s parent or legal guardian agree to sign a written authorization and release form before the Prize will be awarded, including acknowledgement that their Minor child won the Prize and acceptance of the Prize on their Minor child’s behalf. The Winner’s parent or legal guardian can elect to decline the Prize on behalf of the Minor. A Minor Prize winner must be accompanied to the concert and related events by an individual eighteen (18) years old or older.
- Taxes. The prize is considered taxable income, and winner will be solely responsible for all federal, state, and local taxes. Winner will receive an IRS 1099 form reflecting the amount they receive as a prize.
- No Prize Substitution. No substitution of the Prize will be permitted. The winning Prize may not be redeemed for cash.
- Other Requirements. The Prize winner and his or her parent or legal guardian if Minor is under eighteen (18) years of age may, at SCU’s discretion, be required to sign and return a declaration of eligibility, additional release of liability, and, where lawful, an additional publicity release and authorization agreement. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to return the completed and executed declaration and releases as required, or if the Prize Winner is a Minor and his or her parent or legal guardian declines to accept the Prize on behalf of the Minor, the prize will be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner.
- Release and Hold Harmless. By entering this PROMOTION, the Prize winner or his or her parent or legal guardian if Prize winner is under eighteen (18) years of age agree to release and hold harmless SCU, its subsidiaries and affiliated entities, and each of their directors, officers, employees, attorneys, agents, and representatives from any damage, injury, expense, cost, death, loss, claim, action, demand, or other liability that may arise in connection with the Promotion, or resulting from acceptance and/or use of any prize, travel to or from any prize-related activity, participation in this Promotion, and from any misuse or malfunction of any prize awarded, including, without limitation, personal injury, death, and/or property damage.
- Disqualification. SCU reserves the right to disqualify any person interfering or tampering with the entry process or is otherwise in violation of these Official Rules or any laws.
- Applicable Law. Any dispute arising from this Promotion will be determined according to the laws of the State of Wisconsin, without reference to its conflict of laws principles, and by entering the Promotion, you fully consent to the personal jurisdiction of the State and Federal Courts located in Dane County, Wisconsin and agree that such courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction over all such disputes.
- Winner Information. For the name of the prize winner, send a separate, stamped, self-addressed envelope with a written request for information on the winner of this contest to: Summit Credit Union, PO Box 8046, Madison, WI 53708-8046.
For more information, call (800)236-5560 or write us at:
Summit Credit Union
PO Box 8046, Madison, WI 53708-8046