Working at Summit has its perks, including benefits and an employee experience package for all full-time employees and part-timers who put in 20 hours or more a week. Here’s a sneak peek at all the great stuff we have to offer.
- Health Insurance: Summit provides employees with comprehensive Unity or Dean insurance plans. We also offer full-time employees a cash waiver if they are eligible for coverage, but prefer to be covered under a different group plan.
- Dental Insurance: We hope you’ve been flossing! Summit offers coverage through Delta Dental of Wisconsin, with a large network of dentists to choose from.
- Voluntary Vision Insurance
Be Money Savvy
- Flexible Spending Accounts (Flex): Stretch your money by using pre-tax dollars to pay for many medical-related and/or dependent care expenses not covered by insurance.
Be Worry-free and Happy
- Disability Insurance: Summit provides both short- and long-term disability insurance. We’ll even cover 100% of your premiums.
- Group Term Life and Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D) Insurance
- Voluntary Group Term Life Insurance
- Long-term Care: Summit offers a base plan that covers care to assist with activities of daily living due to an injury, illness or advanced age.
- Employee Assistance Program
Be Ready for Your Future
- 401(k) and a Defined Benefit Plan: Our 401(k) plan includes up to a 5% match and a Defined Benefit Plan because we believe it’s important to help our employees achieve their goals for retirement and life.
- Paid Time Off (PTO): Everyone needs a day off once in a while. At Summit, non-management employees have 15 days of PTO, and management employees receive 20 days of PTO, prorated for the first year of employment. The longer you’re with Summit, the more additional PTO you’ll earn!
- Extended Illness Time (EIT): Summit employees earn 3 days of EIT annually.
- Holidays: Time to celebrate! Summit provides 6.5 paid holidays each year.
- Gain-Share Plan: Succeeding together is a great feeling, and we offer an employee bonus opportunity when we achieve our company goals.
- Tuition Reimbursement: Furthering your education is important. Once employees reach the 6-month mark, they’re eligible to be reimbursed for qualifying courses or degree programs.
- Dependent Tuition Reimbursement: A great opportunity for full-time employees who have been at Summit for 10 years or more.
- Happy Birthday! Enjoy a paid day off.
- Veterans Day: We’re very proud of our employees who have served, and to show our gratitude, veterans are given a paid day off on Veterans Day.
- Paid Volunteer Time: To encourage employees to be active in our communities we offer paid volunteer hours each year.
- Pet Insurance: Keep your furry friends covered! We offer pet insurance as a voluntary employee-paid benefit.
- At Summit, we’re a learning culture and we offer our employees award-winning opportunities to grow and develop their careers at any level. Your success is important to us. We won an international 2018 BEST Award from the Association for Talent Development for showing enterprise-wide success as a result of our employee development.