Online and Mobile Banking
Online BankingSo you can manage your accounts from anywhere you have internet access. To enroll in online banking, please contact us or visit any of our branch locations.
Free online bill payer*To help make sure you never have a late payment.
E-statementsGet notifications sent right to your inbox when your banking statements become available to view online.
Free Summit App
Check your balance, track account activity, transfer money between accounts, find the closest Summit branch or ATM, send a message to Summit and use mobile deposit instead of bringing your checks in.
Get the Summit mobile app.
Ready to manage your accounts anytime and anywhere? It’s so easy! Let our step-by-step tutorials walk you through transfers and deposits.
Love the idea of mobile and digital access but worried about the security? Visit our Mobile Security FAQs for answers to the questions we here most.
Digital WalletsSync your Summit accounts with Apple Pay to make purchases with your smartphone.Find out how
Mobile payments can be used with a Summit debit or credit card anywhere you see an Apple Pay symbol at checkout.
- Make sure your phone is NFC-enabled (NFC means near field communication and is a chip in your phone that lets it "talk" to a digital reader).
- Verify that the operating system on your mobile device supports Tap and Pay (android 4.4+ or iOS 8.1+).
- Download the mobile payments app of your choice-or check with your device provider to see if an app is already built into your phone or tablet.
- Choose your Summit credit or debit card as your default payment option.
- Look for retailers that accept virtual wallets.
- For in-store purchases, just hold your phone up to the reader near the cashier; if you're buying online or within an app, just click on the payment icon.
Summit money minderSet budgets, track spending and see where your money is going.