Stay in touch with Your Money
Create a budgetSee your recent purchases and know when you’re on track or spending too heavily.
Monitor ExpensesGet a better idea on how you’re spending your money. We'll automatically pull in your most recent transactions and tag them (i.e. transportation, groceries, clothing) and you can customize them for a personalized view of your budget, spending history and overall financial picture.
Set GoalsWhether it's saving for a major life event, paying off a student loan or saving for your first house, we'll help you organize your finances and find ways to make them happen even faster.
Get Transaction AlertsBe alerted of upcoming bills, monitor account balances to avoid fees, and review transactions of a certain amount or from a particular store.
MONEY MINDER FAQs
Money Minder provides you the tools to help successfully manage and track your finances. You can create a budget, monitor expenses, and set goals. We'll also allow you to track your upcoming bills and incomes, and enable you to view all your accounts in one convenient location. Money Minder can help you in tangible ways to improve your overall financial health.
- Add additional accounts from other financial institutions to view all your accounts in one place.
- Customize the 'tag' names on your transactions to get the most accurate financial picture.
- Set up monthly Spending Targets within the 'Budget' area to organize your tagged transactions.
- Use 'Cashflow' to track regular incomes and bills.
- Create specific financial targets under the 'Goals' tab.
You can view the following items on your Dashboard:
- All uploaded accounts and their balances
- Daily account transactions
- An advanced search bar to find transactions by name, date, category, etc.
- Your customizable widgets which can include expenses, goals, budgets, bills, net worth, and more!