Online and Mobile Banking
So you can manage your accounts from anywhere you have internet access. To enroll in online banking, please contact us or visit any of our branch locations.
Free online bill payer*To help make sure you never have a late payment.
E-statementsGet notifications sent right to your inbox when your banking statements become available to view online.
Free Summit App
Manage your accounts anytime, from anywhere. With the Summit mobile app you can:
- Check your balance
- Track account activity
- Transfer money between accounts
- Find the closest Summit branch or ATM
- Use mobile deposit instead of bringing your checks in
Get the Summit mobile app.
Ready to get started? It’s so easy! Let our step-by-step tutorials walk you through transfers and deposits.
Love the idea of mobile and digital access but worried about the security? Visit our Mobile Security FAQs for answers to the questions we here most.
Digital WalletsSync your Summit accounts with Apple Pay, Google Pay or Samsung Pay to make purchases with your smartphone.
Text BankingRequest account balances, transaction history and transfers between accounts with simple text commands from your mobile phone.Find out how
After you’ve signed up for online banking, go to SummitCreditUnion.com/sms and login with your online banking username and password. Choose SMS Settings from the menu and follow the instructions.
Text commands to 86020:
- B — check all account balances.
- H — get the five most recent transactions for all accounts.
- H acct — see the five most recent transactions for a specific account. Just enter H S and then the share number of the account (ex: H S01).
- X source dest amount — transfer a dollar amount from source account to destination account. Enter X S and the share number of the source account, then S and the share number of the destination account and then the amount to transfer (ex: X S01 S05 10.00).
- NICK — fetch a list of shares and loans with nicknames.
- MENU — see the list of available command options.
- STOP — deactivate SMS mobile banking.
The following carriers are supported: Alltel, AT&T, Boost, Cincinnati Bell, Cricket, Metro PCS, Nextel, Sprint, T-Mobile, US Cellular, Verizon Wireless, Virgin Mobile and Google Voice.
Summit money minderSet budgets, track spending and see where your money is going.