Provided by Summit Financial Advisors
Let our experts help guide you.
In these uncertain times, it’s understandable to feel concerned about your financial future – after all, none of us has ever experienced anything quite like COVID-19 and there are a lot of unknowns.
As you navigate your finances in the coming months, be aware of the resources available to you through Summit.
Summit members qualify for a complimentary no-cost, no-obligation consultation with a Summit Financial Advisor. If you’re used to managing your financial planning on your own, you should consider setting up a no-cost session. Our team is experienced, member-focused and on your side. Now, more than ever, it can be helpful to share your concerns and hopes and collaborate with an expert.
You can count on Summit Financial Advisors to help with any of the following:
- Post-COVID-19 financial planning. The pandemic could impact many areas of your finances.
- Confirm or refresh your plan. Review your current plans and recommend updates.
- 401(k)/pension rollovers.* Has COVID-19 meant a layoff or job change? Let us analyze your options and determine if a rollover makes sense.
- Retirement planning. Whether you’re in the early stages of your career or close to retiring, it’s a good time to evaluate where you stand and make needed changes.
- Education funding. Are education needs changing for you or your children? Let’s revisit your plans and funding options.
- Mutual funds. What does your investment mix look like – and does it need to change? We can help.
- Life insurance. Now, more than ever, this product can deliver important peace of mind.
- Do you have the coverage you – and your loved ones – need?
- Long-term care insurance. Are you familiar with this product? Is now the right time to learn more?
- Planning for financial security. No matter your income or asset level, Summit Financial Advisors can offer guidance for enhanced financial well-being.
We’re currently setting up consultations via phone. To schedule a no-cost, no-obligation appointment, call Summit Financial Advisors at 800-236-5560, Ext. 4012 or online.
*Prior to requesting a rollover from your employer sponsored retirement account to an Individual Retirement Account (IRA), you should consider whether the rollover is suitable for you. There may be important differences in features, cost, services, withdrawal options and other important aspects between your employer sponsored retirement account and an IRA.
Securities sold, advisory services offered through CUNA Brokerage Services, Inc. (CBSI), member FINRA/SIPC, a registered broker/dealer and investment advisor. CBSI is under contract with the financial institution to make securities available to members. Not NCUA/NCUSIF/FDIC insured, May Lose Value, No Financial Institution Guarantee. Not a deposit of any financial institution. CBSI FR-3096842.1-0520-0622