There’s no better place to borrow than Summit – in the entire U.S.!
Here’s the proof.
Did you know Summit gives you more value than any other credit union in the U.S. when it’s time to borrow money?*
- Great rates
- Lots of loans to choose from
- And we work hard to find the loan that’s right for you
Plus! Summit offers all this too:
- $21.7 million in member savings in 2017 – nearly $300 per household!1
- $2.1 million returned to our members last year via our Cash Boomerang2 program. Summit’s way to say “thank you” for using our products and services.
- Top 8% nationally for returning financial benefits to our members, among credit unions with $1 billion - $10 billion in assets.
- #12 nationally for the number of services our members use—the highest ranking in Wisconsin
- #1 Mortgage Lender in Dane County3 for eight consecutive years
- #1 Mortgage Lender in Columbia County3
Could you be saving money on an existing loan? See what a Summit refi could do for your budget! Schedule a FREE financial check-up.
* According to research from Callahan & Associates, an independent analytics firm. 1 Source: CUNA Membership Benefit Report, which measures Summit member savings when compared to the average cost of loan and savings products of banks in Wisconsin. These savings include Cash Boomerang. Assumes 2.1 credit union members per household. 2 No minimum balances are required to be eligible for the program. Any fees/charges applied to an account will reduce the account balance and result in less dividends earned. A checking account must be open as of 9/30 of year of payment to be eligible for the program. Only members in good standing at the date of the payout will receive as long as the Cash Boomerang computes to $10 or more, with a maximum of $1,000. Cash Boomerang is typical but not guaranteed. Cash Boomerang is a dividend and subject to tax reporting. 3 #1 mortgage lender based on number of mortgages recorded with Dane and Columbia County register of deeds.