A rate that stays consistent throughout the terms of your home loan means your monthly payment does too, which makes it easier to stick to your budget.
Count on Summit Credit Union’s lending experts to walk you through your choices and help find your best loan.
Fixed-Rate Mortgage Loans
- A monthly payment that won’t change over the life of your loan
- Available in no and low down payment options2 - which can help you get into your new home faster
- Can be used to buy or refinance a mortgage
- Might help you buy more house - choose a 30-year repayment schedule, and you could qualify for a larger loan
- A great fit if you expect to be in the same house for a period of time
- And like every Summit mortgage, your loan will be serviced directly by Summit
fixed-rate loan options:
- A great rate with a variety of terms: Standard loan periods range from 10- to 30-years
- Pick a shorter term to save on interest over the course of the loan
- Choose a longer term for a more affordable monthly payment
- You may qualify for loans designed to meet the needs of low-income households, veterans, first-time buyers and more
View the Daily Rate Sheet for all home loan options, details and disclosures.