Summit branch lobbies are now fully open*
(We’re SO excited to see you!)
Over this past year, we’ve made lots of changes to continue to serve members safely. Now, after seeing you in our drive-thrus as well as through in-person, phone and video appointments, we are so EXCITED to welcome you back to our lobbies.
If you haven’t been inside our branches during the pandemic for an appointment, you may notice that a few things are different – like Personal Teller Machines (PTMs) at more branches. But the helpful service and warm welcome you’ve come to expect from Summit? Hey, some things never change!
We’ve also opened some new locations in the past year to better serve you. We have new branches in Sun Prairie, Pewaukee, Mount Horeb, Verona, Greendale, and Monroe. Stop by - they’ll be happy to see you! Find the branch location most convenient for you.
Scheduling an appointment is still a good idea, though it’s not required
Your time is valuable, and we want to get you on your way as quickly as possible! For your convenience, we recommend scheduling appointments ahead of time. Set up an appointment at the branch, over the phone or face-to-face over video chat.
Working together to keep everyone safe
- We encourage you to wear a mask if you haven’t received the COVID-19 vaccine.
- It will be a handshake-free zone; however we’ll still greet you with a warm welcome!
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the lobby, and we’ll also have additional cleaning protocols throughout the day and after hours
- And if you’re not feeling well when you planned to stop by, reschedule your appointment or wait for a day when you’re feeling better. You can also set up a call or a video appointment, for an easy way to get one-on-one help from the comfort of your own home.
You always have easy, anywhere banking with our convenient digital options
Our digital tools make it simple to manage your money wherever you are.
- Mobile banking. Download our app and you’ll be able to handle many banking tasks right from your mobile device.
- Mobile deposit. If you haven’t discovered the convenience of depositing a check right from your phone, give it a try. (It’s so simple—and look at the time you just saved!).
- Summit Voice Banking. Check your balance, make a payment, transfer funds and so much more with a simple voice command.
- Video appointments. Need a little face-to-face help but no time to get to a branch? Try our convenient video appointments.
- COMING SOON: Zelle, the fast, safe and easy way to send and receive money with family and friends—right from your digital device.
And our Contact Center has recently expanded hours. Our friendly team is available to serve you Monday-Thursday 7:30 am-7 pm, Friday 7:30 am-6 pm, and Saturday 8 am-1 pm.
*The following branch locations will not be open on Tuesday, June 1: Downtown (E. Wilson St., Madison), Middleton (University Ave.), State Street (Madison), VA Medical Center (Milwaukee), CUNA Mutual Group, and Milwaukee Post Office branch. They will open later this summer.