COVID-19 UPDATE: YES, WE'RE OPEN.
and ready to help you –
in branch, by phone or digitally.
With new Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments happening every day, we’re monitoring the situation and adjusting our plans to ensure we’re doing the most we can to keep you, our staff and the community as healthy as we can. Summit’s committed to supporting you through this, so you have the financial assistance you need.
Please know that wait times may be longer than usual at some locations and our contact center.
We know that these unprecedented times may be causing financial challenges. Please contact us at 800-236-5560 and we'll find ways to work through them together.
We will continue to monitor the situation and will re-open our lobbies as soon as possible. You’ve got the most up-to-date info here on this page. You'll also see updates on our Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter pages.
Summit will never ask you for confidential information through email, website, online chat or an unsolicited phone call. Be aware and know how to protect yourself from current scams.
How can we help you?
While our lobbies are now closed, our branch drive-thrus are open. Find your nearest branch.
- Apply for a loan online or by phone 800-236-5560
- Open accounts online
- Close mortgage loans
- Make deposits and withdrawals
- Access your safe deposit boxes - call us and we’ll make the necessary arrangements
At the drive-thru, to get everyone on their way as quickly as possible:
- The lanes closest to the window will be open for loan closing and needed notary services.
- The remaining lanes will be open for all other transactions.
- If you don’t have a vehicle, you are welcome to walk or bike through as well.
ACCESS YOUR ACCOUNTS
- Anytime, anywhere access. It’s easy to bank online, with your mobile app and through Summit voice banking.
- Don't have online banking set up? Just call us at 800-236-5560 and we can help.
CONNECT WITH US (VIRTUALLY, OF COURSE.)
Our contact center hours remain the same.
- Call 800-236-5560 7:30 am-6 pm Monday-Friday and 8:30 am-12 pm Saturdays.
- Email MemberService@summitcreditunion.com.
You can schedule a meeting.
- Want to connect one-on-one? We’re here! Schedule a phone appointment or give us a call at 800-236-5560.
Free financial education continues.
financial relief to stress less
Worried about your FINANCES?
- Call 800-236-5560 to discuss your current situation and how we can help.
- Schedule a phone appointment online for one-on-one financial coaching.
branches are still open to serve you
Find out where you can get what you need
- DRIVE-THRU: Just like always, you can do any of your traditional banking.
- EXTENDED SERVICE: Typical in-branch service that can be now be done in the drive-thru (loan closing and notary services).
- INSTANT ISSUE: Get a new debit card issued, instantly, at the drive-thru.
- OVER 5,000 ATMs: Find an ATM near you.
|Branch||STREET ADDRESS||City||Branch Open||Extended Service||Instant Issue|
|American Parkway||4800 American Parkway||Madison||Drive-thru|
|Baraboo||871 Commerce Ave||Baraboo||Drive-thru|
|Beaver Dam||104 Frances Lane||Beaver Dam||Drive-thru|
|Brookfield||920 S Moorland Rd||Brookfield||Drive-thru|
|City Station||670 W Washington Ave||Madison||Drive-thru|
|Cottage Grove Headquarters||1709 Landmark Dr||Cottage Grove||Drive-thru|
|Cottage Grove Road||6420 Cottage Grove Rd||Madison||Drive-thru|
|CUNA Branch||Restricted access||Madison||Personal Teller Machine|
|Downtown||307 E Wilson St||Madison||Temporarily Closed|
|Fitchburg||2939 S Fish Hatchery Rd||Fitchburg||Drive-thru|
|Franklin||7750 South Lovers Lane Road||Franklin||Drive-thru|
|Greenfield Avenue||10015 W Greenfield Avenue||Milwaukee||Temporarily Closed|
|Janesville||2330 Kennedy Rd||Janesville||Drive-thru|
|Lake Mills||141 E Tyranena Park Rd||Lake Mills||Drive-thru|
|Middleton||6220 University Ave Suite 100||Middleton||Temporarily Closed|
|Monona||5809 Monona Drive||Monona||Drive-thru|
|Mount Horeb||1900 Commerce Dr||Mount Horeb||Drive-thru|
|Mount Pleasant||6035 Durand Ave||Mt. Pleasant||Drive-thru|
|Muskego||W156 S6840 Moorland Rd||Muskego||Drive-thru|
|New Berlin||15600 W National Ave, Suite 4||New Berlin||Temporarily Closed|
|Oconomowoc||1300 Oconomowoc Pkwy||Oconomowoc||Drive-thru|
|Old Sauk||645 Junction Rd||Madison||Drive-thru|
|Portage||110 Henry Dr||Portage||Drive-thru|
|Post Office Branch||Restricted access||Milwaukee||Temporarily Closed|
|Rimrock||2424 Rimrock Rd||Madison||Drive-thru|
|Shorewood Hills||3258 University Avenue||Madison||Temporarily Closed|
|State Street||567 State Street||Madison||Temporarily Closed|
|Stoughton||2105 McComb Rd||Stoughton||Drive-thru|
|Sun Prairie||1333 W Main St||Sun Prairie||Drive-thru|
|Sun Prairie Home Loans Office||1700 Windsor St||Sun Prairie||Temporarily Closed|
|Thierer (East)||1799 Thierer Rd||Madison||Drive-thru|
|VA Medical Center Branch||5000 W National Ave, Room B0431||Milwaukee||Temporarily Closed|
|Verona Mortgage Loan Office||202 E. Verona Ave.||Verona||Temporarily Closed|
|Watertown Mortgage Loan Office||1610 S. Church St.||Watertown||Temporarily Closed|
|Waukesha||1103 Spring City Lane||Waukesha||Drive-thru|
|Waukesha Northeast||2208 E Moreland Blvd||Waukesha||Drive-thru|
|Waunakee||304 E Main St||Waunakee||Drive-thru|
|West Milwaukee, Journal Branch||2159 Miller Park Way||West Milwaukee||Drive-thru|
|Westport||5419 Blue Bill Park Dr||Madison||Drive-thru|
|Yellowstone||401 S Yellowstone Dr||Madison||Drive-thru|
financial relief for Your Business
We know that as a business owner, you have to prioritize the safety of your employees and the community as a whole – and we understand that this comes with a financial impact on your organization. We’re here for you.
You have options.
The Small Business Administration (SBA) is providing financial relief options for small businesses.
Programs announced by the SBA so far include:
Information updated as of 4/3/2020
SBA PAYCHECK PROTECTION PROGRAM (PPP) provides relief to help small businesses with job retention and certain other expenses. Summit is offering the PPP to existing Summit members as of April 6, 2020.
- Eligible recipients may qualify for a loan up to $10 million, based on adjusted average monthly payroll costs multiplied by 2.5.
- Subject to the availability of funds as allocated by the CARES Act.
- Loan payments will be deferred for six months.
- If you maintain your workforce, SBA will forgive the portion of the loan proceeds that are used to cover the first eight weeks of payroll and certain other expenses following loan origination.
- Please see https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/paycheck-protection-program-ppp for full loan details.
- An existing SBA loan is NOT required to be eligible for this program.
What do I need to do next?
- If you have already contacted us about the PPP, you can expect an email shortly with next steps and an application.
- If you are interested in this program, but have not already contacted us, please send an email to email@example.com and you will receive a reply e-mail within one business day with next steps and an application.
- After you submit your application materials online, you will receive a pop up message indicating if your materials were successfully uploaded. Once you upload your application materials, we will contact you when the file has been reviewed. We will either let you know the application has been approved or that we need additional information.
- Please be patient as we expect many applications and each application is subject to review according to Federal and SBA guidelines. Also, the release of funds is subject to procedures and documentation not yet communicated to financial institutions. We will release the funds as soon as possible in compliance with SBA regulations.
SBA DEBT RELIEF PROGRAM provides a reprieve to small businesses as they overcome the challenges created by this health crisis.
- An existing SBA or future SBA loan, if taken out by September, 27, 2020, is eligible for this program:
- The SBA will automatically pay the principal and interest of EXISTING 7(a) loans for a period of six months.
- The SBA will also automatically pay the principal and interest of NEW 7(a) loans issued prior to September 27, 2020, for a period of six months.
- Please see https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/sba-debt-relief for full loan details.
What do I need to do next?
- The SBA Debt Relief Program is AUTOMATIC, you do not need to apply or send anything else to the SBA – the SBA will make six months of payments on your behalf, retroactive to March 27, 2020.
- If you have made a payment since March 28, 2020 you will receive a refund of that payment.
ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER AND LOAN ADVANCE (EIDL), provides relief to help with a temporary loss of revenue.
- If qualified, this loan advance does not have to be repaid.
- This program is administered directly by the SBA.
- Please see https://www.sba.gov/funding-programs/loans/coronavirus-relief-options/economic-injury-disaster-loan-emergency-advance for full loan details.
What do I need to do next?
- To learn more and apply, visit the SBA website.
On this page, we will continue to provide updates on the Small Business Administration (SBA) relief programs.
For detailed information on SBA programs for the coronavirus, please visit www.sba.gov/coronavirus and for information on all federal programs, visit www.usa.gov/coronavirus or www.gobierno.usa.gov/espanol (en Español).