NAMI TOWN HALL: Mental Health & Finances
Join NAMI Dane County & Summit Credit Union for a Town Hall where they explore the ties in mental and financial health.
The evening will feature discussion from mental health and financial experts who will share the current state of mental & financial health in the area during the pandemic. Gain information on emotional well-being, taking care of yourself, financial planning strategies to reduce stress and community resources for connection.
- Anna Moffit, Executive Director, NAMI Dane County
- Dr. Diane Gooding, Professor of Psychology & Psychiatry
- Sarah Campagna, Managing VP Business Development & Financial Empowerment at Summit Credit Union
- Rachel Slesarik, Senior Lending Advisor at Summit Credit Union, Project Money Coach and Certified Credit Union Financial Counselor
- Amy Crowe, Financial Education Specialist at Summit Credit Union, CUDE, CEPF, and host