new Cottage Grove Branch & Summit Credit Union headquarters
at 1709 Landmark Drive in Cottage Grove
Want a virtual sneak peek? You’ve got it!
We’re absolutely thrilled with our new headquarters! Take a look and we think you’ll see why.
(But don’t pass up the chance to see it in person – it’s pretty amazing!)
Super cool features to inspire your best financial future
When we sat down to design our building, we wanted to do two things: Design a great place for our employees to work and create a place that inspired our members to own their best financial future.
There are too many features and resources to go into here – you really DO want to experience our headquarters in person! – but here a few community-focused resources to start:
- Dreams brought to life. Get inspired about a cabin on a lake, your wedding day, and your best financial future in our inspiration branch.
- Expanded services. Our new building brings together employees from five locations.
- Inspiration Hall. The auditorium where we’ll host education events.
- On-site electric vehicle charging. “Refuel” while you bank!
- Member and community education. Knowledge is power. Summit works hard to create and share financial education tools that can help our members and the larger community own their best financial future.
- Plus, Bucky! Meet Lucky Bucky (who's covered in 11,759 very lucky pennies) in its new home!
Our Cottage Grove headquarters has applied for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Silver Certification. It’s loaded with earth-friendly features, both inside and out including:
- Prairie landscaping. This natural approach requires little maintenance and minimal watering.
- Green flooring. Earth-friendly materials and an access flooring design improve air quality and energy efficiency.
- Natural and energy-efficient lighting. Saves energy and reduces light pollution too.
- A rainwater harvest system. Lets us capture and reuse rain water for irrigation.
- Reflective white roof. Saves energy and cuts our summer AC bill.
- Electric vehicle charging. Both employees and members can “refuel” right in our parking lot.
We value our employees and work hard to create a positive work environment. Check out some of the cool, employee-focused features of our new home:
- Collaborative spaces. We appreciate the power of brainstorming and collaboration! And our new headquarters offers great spaces to make it happen.
- Be Well Café. Our on-site cafeteria offers loads of delicious, healthy – and affordable! – choices.
- Fitness center. On-site classes and equipment make it easy to work out in every kind of weather (a priority in Wisconsin!)
- Outdoor fitness. Enjoy exercise with a bit of fresh air with an outdoor bike path, walking trail and volleyball court.
- Fun zones (Beach, Sports and Zen). Perfect for a recharge or a collaborative session with co-workers. Check them out!