Summit's rewards program
Oodles is Summit’s member rewards program that recognizes members who help build our cooperative value by using multiple Summit services. Oodles is our way of saying thank you.
When you qualify for Oodles, you’ll get two awesome cards and access to our new exclusive Oodles app. That means oodles of value for you!
Your Oodles membership includes these great perks:
- Oodles more savings – with instant access to over 50 local merchants
- Never miss a deal – sign-up for mobile alerts to be notified any time you’re near an Oodles perk
- Occasional discounts and offers for Summit loan or deposit products
- Automatic entry into special Oodles random prize drawings
- Exclusive offers for free Summit swag (gear & giveaways)
It’s easy to qualify for savings from some of the area’s best restaurants, stores, gyms and more. Review the official rules below to learn more.
You don’t have to do a thing except check out the Oodles app and watch your emails for monthly emails featuring different offers. Carry the card or show the app and get oodles of savings and free gifts. It’s simple. It’s free. It’s oodles of fun.
Oodles App FAQ
Yes. You must create an account to access perks online or in the app.
Your account will allow you to save notification settings and save perks as “Favorites”. That way, you will have the same experience every time you log in, whether from your phone or online.
When you download the app and create an account, the Oodles perks are automatically added. If your alert preferences are on, you will receive a notification when you are near a store that gives you a discount. Simply show the perk to your cashier or server, along with your Summit Credit Union Debit or Credit card to show that you are a member, and they will give you your discount!
Through GPS technology, Larky provides alert notifications of your benefits at the right time and place. You’ll find that these are provided when you’re in close proximity to that merchant.
Redemption is quick, easy and can be achieved in a few different ways. Once you receive your alert notification for “nearby perks”, select the perk you would like to use and there will be a “Get It Now” option at the bottom of that screen. Tap the “Get It Now” button to see the benefit detail and the redemption process (show membership card via iPhone, verbal, use discount code).
Larky and Summit Credit Union work hard to ensure participating business’s staff is trained to give our members the discounts they deserve!
If you encounter any issues, please contact Larky at help@Larky.com. From the Redeem page of each perk, you can also click the “Did this work?” button and scroll down to select “Merchant Refused”.
Absolutely. For each perk you have the option to turn it on or off. We find that some users quickly learn the perks available given the frequency of going to the same location. If you have it memorized or simply know you probably won’t be using a certain perk, please use your freedoms and turn that notification off.
To delete a membership, go to the ‘My Memberships’ page (tap on the signpost in the upper left side of ‘All Perks’ page). Next, hold your finger on the membership you want to delete for a few seconds. An ‘X’ will appear on that membership. Tap on the ‘X’ and you’ll see a confirmation message to make sure you want to delete that membership.
The Larky website, mobile app, and GPS technology enables you to receive alerts on your smart phone to make sure you never miss a discount. It provides one location for all your memberships (BCBS, AARP, CVS, Walgreen’s, Kroger, Costco, Alumni Associations, etc.) allowing you easy access to view the perks currently available to you.
Larky has developed awesome perks created specifically for Summit Credit Union members to use where they live, work, and play. The partnership will help Summit Credit Union members save at local merchants while providing them added value given their relationship with Summit Credit Union.
We have multiple channels for customer and user support. You can contact our team in Ann Arbor, Michigan through our website (Larky.com), mobile app or by phone at 415.952.7598 (415.95Larky). We will respond within 1 business day but aim for much faster than that.
Please read these Official Rules carefully before accessing or using your membership in the Oodles program. By participating in any way in the Oodles program, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules. If you do not agree to these Official Rules, you may not use the Oodles program.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Be 18 years of age or older, receive your statements via e-mail and maintain two of the following types of personal accounts with Summit: a checking account with a debit card, a loan, one of the following deposit accounts: a money market account, a certificate of deposit, or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- We’ve made it easy for you to qualify by including all of your personal accounts at Summit in which you are listed as the primary account holder.
- Business accounts are not included in the Oodles program.
- You must have an active email and be receiving Oodles emails to be in the program. If you do not want to receive Oodles’ emails or participate in the program, click on the link on any Oodles email to remove yourself.
A few other things you should know:
- Hold on to your card! You’ll need to show it at area businesses and Summit to receive special offers.
- Everyone who meets the requirements of the Oodles program is automatically enrolled. In fairness to all members, if you no longer meet the requirements, Summit may remove you from the program.
- Communication regarding the program will be sent by e-mail. Please make sure Summit has your active email address so you can continue being an Oodles member.
- Each Oodles member will receive two cards upon enrollment. If your Oodles card is lost, stolen or damaged, stop by any Summit Branch to obtain replacement cards. The first replacement is free.
- All Oodles members will be automatically enrolled in random Oodles Program special prize drawings. We’ll notify you via email of the random drawing. Contest rules for each specific drawing will be posted during the dates the special drawing takes place and will apply to that drawing. A cardholder may only win one random prize drawing per calendar year. Employees and volunteers of SCU, and their immediate families may not participate in random prize drawings. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. Please review the rules of each drawing for more information.
- From time to time, we’ll let you know about free Summit swag (gear and give-aways) that you’ll want to get. Swag quantities are limited so you’ll want to stop by early. One swag item per Oodles member.
- Summit may change these Official Rules at any time with or without notice, including discontinuing the program. It is your responsibility to check the Official Rules for updates.
- By participating in the Oodles program, you agree that Summit, its agents, affiliates and representatives are not responsible or liable to you, and shall be held harmless from: (i) any disruptions in the Oodles program; (ii) any late, lost or misdirected prizes or gifts; (iii) any errors of ambiguities in the Oodles program; and (iv) any losses, damages or claims of any kind relating to the Oodles program and/or any prizes or gifts received through the program.
- This program is void where prohibited by law, rule, regulation or ordinance.