Summit's rewards program
Oodles is Summit’s member rewards program that recognizes members who help build our cooperative value by using multiple Summit services. Oodles is our way of saying thank you.
When you qualify for Oodles,* you’ll get access to our new exclusive Oodles app. That means oodles of value for you!
Your Oodles membership includes these great perks:
- Oodles more savings – with instant access to over 50 local merchants
- Never miss a deal – sign-up for mobile alerts to be notified any time you’re near an Oodles perk
- Exclusive offers for free Summit swag (gear & giveaways)
It’s easy to qualify for savings from some of the area’s best restaurants, stores, gyms and more.
Once you're an Oodles member, check out the Oodles app to get oodles of savings and free gifts. It’s simple. It’s free. It’s oodles of fun.
Oodles perks are automatically added to your Oodles app - and when you turn your alert preferences you'll get notified when you're near a store that gives you a discount. Simply show the perk to your cashier or server, along with your Summit Credit Union Debit or Credit card to show that you are a member, and they will give you your discount!
Oodles members can save at participating merchants, like:
- Beans n Cream Coffeehouse
- BelAir Cantina
- Benvenuto's Italian Grill
- Big Deal Burgers & Custard
- Boulders Climbing Gym
- Bounce Milwaukee
- Corvina Wine Company
- Dickey's Barbeque Pit
- Dunkin Donuts
- Famous Yeti's Pizza
- Fling Milwaukee
- FreshFin Poke
- HuHot Mongolian Grill
- Kegel’s Inn
- Kompali Taqueria & Mexican Restaurant
- Lake Effect Surf Shop
- Lake Mills Family Restaurant
- MOOYAH Burgers, Fries & Shakes
- Octopi Brewing
- Orange Leaf Frozen Yogurt
- Papa Murphy's Take 'N' Bake Pizza
- Paw Pals
- Pizza Ranch
- Pizza Shuttle
- Red Square Flowers
- Rock Lake Activity Center
- Rocky Rococo
- Salvatore's Tomato Pies
- Short Stack Eats
- Timber Creek Pizza Co.
- Vom Fass
- Yahara Bay Distillery
Participating merchants subject to change at any time.
- Be 18 years of age or older, receive your statements via e-mail and maintain two of the following types of personal accounts with Summit: a checking account with a debit card, a loan, one of the following deposit accounts: a money market account, a certificate of deposit, or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- We’ve made it easy for you to qualify by including all of your personal accounts at Summit in which you are listed as the primary account holder.
- Business accounts are not included in the Oodles program.
- When you qualify for Oodles, you'll receive a welcome email - including a promo code for the Oodles app - the month after you’ve qualified. You must have an active email and be receiving Oodles emails to be in the program. If you do not want to receive Oodles’ emails or participate in the program, click on the link on any Oodles email to remove yourself.
New Oodles members will receive a welcome email the month after they’ve qualified. If you’re still not sure, feel free to visit a branch and they can check to see if you’ve qualified!
New Oodles members will receive a promo code in their welcome email the month after they’ve qualified.