Please read these Official Rules carefully before accessing or using your membership in the Oodles program. By participating in any way in the Oodles program, you fully and unconditionally agree to abide by and accept these Official Rules. If you do not agree to these Official Rules, you may not use the Oodles program.
Here’s how to qualify:
- Be 18 years of age or older, receive your statements via e-mail and maintain two of the following types of personal accounts with Summit: a checking account with a debit card, a loan, one of the following deposit accounts: a money market account, a certificate of deposit, or an Individual Retirement Account (IRA).
- We’ve made it easy for you to qualify by including all of your personal accounts at Summit in which you are listed as the primary account holder.
- Business accounts are not included in the Oodles program.
- You must have an active email and be receiving Oodles emails to be in the program. If you do not want to receive Oodles’ emails or participate in the program, click on the link on any Oodles email to remove yourself.
A few other things you should know:
- Hold on to your card! You’ll need to show it at area businesses and Summit to receive special offers.
- Everyone who meets the requirements of the Oodles program is automatically enrolled. In fairness to all members, if you no longer meet the requirements, Summit may remove you from the program.
- Communication regarding the program will be sent by e-mail. Please make sure Summit has your active email address so you can continue being an Oodles member.
- Each Oodles member will receive two cards upon enrollment. If your Oodles card is lost, stolen or damaged, stop by any Summit Branch to obtain replacement cards. The first replacement is free.
- All Oodles members will be automatically enrolled in random Oodles Program special prize drawings. We’ll notify you via email of the random drawing. Contest rules for each specific drawing will be posted during the dates the special drawing takes place and will apply to that drawing. A cardholder may only win one random prize drawing per calendar year. Employees and volunteers of SCU, and their immediate families may not participate in random prize drawings. Immediate family includes spouse, parents, siblings, children, stepparents, stepchildren, grandparents and grandchildren. Please review the rules of each drawing for more information.
- From time to time, we’ll let you know about free Summit swag (gear and give-aways) that you’ll want to get. Swag quantities are limited so you’ll want to stop by early. One swag item per Oodles member.
- Summit may change these Official Rules at any time with or without notice, including discontinuing the program. It is your responsibility to check the Official Rules for updates.
- By participating in the Oodles program, you agree that Summit, its agents, affiliates and representatives are not responsible or liable to you, and shall be held harmless from: (i) any disruptions in the Oodles program; (ii) any late, lost or misdirected prizes or gifts; (iii) any errors of ambiguities in the Oodles program; and (iv) any losses, damages or claims of any kind relating to the Oodles program and/or any prizes or gifts received through the program.
- This program is void where prohibited by law, rule, regulation or ordinance.