Win a $250 Amazon Gift Card
We want to help you make some financial resolutions that stick for the coming year and beyond. Summit Money Minder can help you stay on top of your Goals, so you'll avoid a blizzard of bills next January. And if you add a Goal in Summit Money Minder you'll be automatically entered to win one of two $250 or one of three $100 Amazon gift cards.
how to SET A GOAL IN SUMMIT MONEY MINDER
Step 1: Click on the Summit Money Minder tab within online banking.
Step 2: Select "Add A Goal" on the goal dashboard.
Step 3: Select your desired pay off or savings goal.
Step 4: Fill in the required information.
Step 5: Click the "Create" button to complete the process of adding a new goal.
Keep in mind, your Goal Summary at the bottom of the page will update your completion date and the amount needed per month according to your preferences in the form. Goals will automatically update your progress and will reflect your day-to-day account balances.
That's it! It's that simple. But while you're there, why not set a few more?
Summit Money Minder FAQs
- Add additional accounts from other financial institutions to view all your accounts in one place.
- Customize the 'tag' names on your transactions to get the most accurate financial picture.
- Set up monthly Spending Targets within the 'Budget' area to organize your tagged transactions.
- Use 'Cashflow' to track regular incomes and bills.
- Create specific financial targets under the 'Goals' tab.
We currently support:
- Mozilla Firefox 2+ (Windows + Mac) • Safari 2+ (Windows + Mac)
- Internet Explorer 7+
- Google Chrome 1+
If you have an older browser, please try upgrading to one of these supported browsers. Also ensure that your security settings allow Summit Money Minder to function properly. You may experience issues if your browser has cookies turned off, is operating with a high security level, or has additional add-ons installed. If you experience a problem with one of our supported browsers, please contact supportafter verifying your browser settings.