Bounce that idea off us, boss. We're here to help.
It doesn’t matter if you’re saving up for new machinery or if you’re just looking for a secure place to keep your profits, Summit has three ways for your business to save.
Business Savings Account
A business savings account is best if you want to earn dividends and usually keep a balance less than $2,500.
- All it takes to open an account is a $5 deposit
- You'll earn dividends on balances of $25 or more
- Enjoy access to your money whenever you want
- There are no monthly fees or minimum balance charges
It’s a simple secure way to invest your business’ money with a greater return than a typical savings account.
- You make a single deposit and the longer the term, the higher the dividend rate
- Open a business certificate with as little as $500
- Choose a savings term from 3- to 60-months
Business Money Market Account
Access your cash and earn a higher dividend rate than a business savings account to make the most of your money.
- Open a business money market account with $2,500 or more
- No ongoing minimum balance requirement or withdrawal fees
- Access to your cash whenever you need it – just like a checking account
- Plus, your money is insured for up to $250,000