Keep building that wealth and security for you and your team with great savings options.
Keep Investing in Your Investment
Let’s talk so we can understand your goals and find the best way to help you get more for your hard-earned money.
Business Savings Account
A business savings account is best if you want to earn dividends and usually keep a balance less than $2,500.
- All it takes to open an account is a $5 deposit
- You'll earn dividends on balances of $25 or more
- Enjoy access to your money whenever you want
- There are no monthly fees or minimum balance charges
Business Money Market Account
Access your cash and earn a higher dividend rate than a business savings account to make the most of your money.
- Open a business money market account with $2,500 or more
- No ongoing minimum balance requirement or withdrawal fees
- Access to your cash whenever you need it – just like a checking account
- Plus, your money is insured for up to $250,000
Business Money Market Maximizer Account
Invest your business' hard-earned profits and savings and earn our highest money market rates.
- Returns that really maximize your business wealth – and the rate goes up as you save!
- Easy, unlimited access to your money – you can even write a limited number of checks each month
- No withdrawal fees, ever
- Perfect for balances $75,000 and up
- Plus, your money's insured for up to $250,000
It’s a simple secure way to invest your business’ money with a greater return than a typical savings account.
- You make a single deposit and the longer the term, the higher the dividend rate
- Open a business certificate with as little as $500
- Choose a savings term from 3- to 60-months
Want to Help Your Employees Get on Track to a Better Financial Future?
Financial Wellness for Employees By Summit can make a difference. We believe the right tools and support can put everyone on the path to a more secure financial future. And that’s why we created the Financial Wellness for Employees by Summit program. Find out how this program can make a difference for your organization.