What if you knew how much money you were spending and saving—not just once in a while, but every day?
How would your life be different if you knew exactly how much you owed and how much money you had? Would you make better decisions if you knew exactly when money was coming in and going out? Would you have a better shot at achieving your financial goals?
Lucky for you, Summit has something that will help you do all that and more.
Summit's Climbr®. The online tool that puts you in control.
Climbr helps you see where you’re at today and how you can get to where you want to be tomorrow.
Here are just a few of the things you can do with Summit's Climbr:
- Budget lets you organize any of the customized transactions you enter into the system. And you can set up and monitor Spending Targets each month.
- Cashflow is an easy way to track and manage regular income and bills.
- Goals makes it simple to set financial targets. Pick a goal from Climbr’s suggested list or create your own. Plus, you get to pick how much you need to set aside to achieve the goal, which account to pull the funds from, how to allocate the money and the timeline for hitting your goal.
Best of all—you can enter all your accounts into Climbr, not just those you have with Summit Credit Union.
Summit's Climbr is easy to set up. Give it a try!
Want to get the most out of Climbr? Take the Next Level challenge!
You’ve entered your accounts and set your goals. Now let’s ramp things up!
- Take concrete steps to achieve your goals. Say you want to pay $100 more than the minimum balance on your credit card next month. Don’t assume that $100 will just appear: Make it happen! For instance, commit to two crock pot meals each week to avoid take-out for the month or get a movie from the library instead of heading to the theater every Friday.
- Get your family and friends on board. This is especially important if you’re working from the same pool of money. If you’re not talking to each other and sharing goals and strategies, a family member could see the “extra” money in an account and think “Oooh, money to buy that phone I’ve had my eye on!” Keep the lines of communication open, discuss and prioritize goals and make sure that everyone who’s spending the money is keeping an eye on where it’s going and when.
Ready to own your financial future? Summit and Climbr—are here to help!