Make Your home energy Smart
Make your home or businesses more energy efficient, with affordable energy saving home improvements.
Summit is proud to partner with the Milwaukee Energy Efficiency (ME2) program to help make your home more comfortable and more energy efficient.
- Use these loans for energy-saving improvements like new insulation, heating and cooling equipment, air sealing and lighting upgrades.
- Affordable loans are available up to $15,000
STEP TWO - CONTACT A PARTICIPATING CONTRACTOR
Milwaukee Shines Solar Energy Loan
The Milwaukee Shines program has been working hard to make solar power affordable for homeowners throughout Milwaukee. We’re proud to support their program with low-interest financing and easy payback terms - available to City of Milwaukee residents.
If your solar installation has been approved by the Milwaukee Shines Program:
- Summit can finance up to 100% of the costs
- Loans are available for $1,000-$20,000
- We offer low rates and flexible repayment terms.
Apply for your Milwaukee Shines Solar Financing program at city.milwaukee.gov/MilwaukeeShines. You will need to have selected an installer when you submit this application.
MadiSUN Solar Energy Loan
Summit is excited to work with MadiSUN Solar to make solar a possibility for more City of Madison residents.
Qualifying installations receive:
- 100% project financing
- Loans from $1,000-$20,000
- Low fixed loan rates and flexible repayment terms
- And there are no fees and no collateral requirements
Residents who participate in the MadiSUN group buy program will be eligible for special low prices through a pre-qualified installer. Want to choose your own installer? Visit FocusOnEnergy's Trade Ally List to find another qualified business.