Buying a Home
Ready to take the next step to building your wealth? Whether this mortgage is your first or your next, Wisconsin’s #1 Mortgage Lender will be with you every step of the way.
Feel at Home with Wisconsin’s #1 Mortgage Lender
After closing over 15,000 home loans in the last year, we know exactly how to help you enjoy that “I’m buying a new house!” feeling. Make decisions easily and with confidence when you partner with Wisconsin’s #1 Mortgage Lender. Plus, get support every step of the way with:
- Free, 15-minute mortgage preapproval1
- Rate lock up to 7 days before closing
- Response from a Mortgage Loan Officer in less than a day
- Local support at every step of the process
- In-person or online meetings to answer your questions
- Easy-to-access digital resources, like homebuying how-to videos and more
A Fixed-Rate Mortgage gives you rates and monthly payments that stay the same over the term of your entire loan.
If you’re expecting to stay in the same house for a longer period or are drawn to the idea of consistent payments, this option lets you choose terms ranging from 10 to 30 years.
Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Numbers: How They Work
The first number refers to your initial term, or how many years your initial rate is fixed. The second reflects how often your rate adjusts after the initial term.
- For a 7/1 ARM, you’d have a fixed rate for the first seven years. Then, your rate and payment could change once a year after.
- For a 15/15 ARM, you’d have a fixed rate for the first 15 years. Then, your rate and payment could change but last another 15 years – the rest of the loan term!
Got more questions? No problem. Let’s talk and find the mortgage that’s right for you!
|Type and Term||Rate||Annual Percentage Rate|
15 Year Fixed**
30 Year Fixed**
10 Year Fixed**
20 Year Fixed**
Why Start With a Free, 15-Minute1 Preapproval?
Know exactly what you can afford and feel confident in your homebuying decisions. Plus, that extra knowledge makes you a more credible buyer, letting sellers know you have the financing available to make your purchase. To get started, you just need:
A government-issued ID
Your most recent 30 days of pay stubs and two years of W-2s
Your statement or account numbers for all bank accounts and loan balances