Generate Income with Your Own investment Property
Investing in real estate can help you make more money – whether you're looking for a passive stream of income or managing a larger operation. Get started with an investment property loan from Summit and you'll be ready to purchase:
- A consumer investment or property that holds 1-4 families
- Any other property or land you're aiming to earn a return on
Investment Property Loans
Getting the most out of your investment begins with having a loan partner that'll give you more. With Summit, you get:
- Affordable rates
- Access to larger loan amounts
- Local services for the life of the loan
Your investment loan options include:
- Fixed-rate mortgages with terms from 10 to 30 years
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM) with initial rate locks from 1 to 10 years
- As with any other mortgage loan, what you can borrow depends on your credit, income, assets and liability - the income you may generate with the property won't factor into the loan
- Larger properties, like multi-unit apartment buildings, will likely require a higher down payment
- Your income will depend on the type of property you're getting and any related expenses (e.g., maintenance costs on a rental unit could slow the return on investment)
|TYPE AND TERM||RATE||Annual Percentage Rate|
30 Year Fixed Investment Property
3/1 ARM Investment Property**
5/1 ARM Investment Property**
Let's get started
If you're looking for a loan on a consumer investment property, our Mortgage Loan Officers can help you find your best option. For other investment loan needs, connect with a Business Development Officer to learn more.
Figure out your monthly payment and amortization schedule.
Compare 15- and 30-year terms.
See how your income, debt and different interest rates affect how much you may be able to borrow.
Are you better off making 26 payments each year?
How much money the sale of your home will yield?
We thought so! And here’s a way to save big that you might not know about: pay a little extra on your mortgage each year.