Find The Mortgage Loan For Your Home Away From Home
Your getaway has never been so close with Summit's second home mortgage rates. The application process is a lot like buying your first home, and of course you still get:
- The ability to lock your rate when you choose – at the time you apply or up to seven days before closing
- Online mortgage loan status updates throughout the process
- A Mortgage Loan Officer who connects with you in just one business day
Second & Vacation Home Loans
You can start picturing yourself in that cabin, condo or beach house with:
- Affordable rates
- Access to larger loan amounts
- Local loan service from Summit
Your options include:
- Fixed-rate mortgages with terms of 10 to 30 years
- Adjustable-rate mortgages (ARM) with initial rate locks from 1 to 10 years
An additional consideration
A cash-out refi on your primary home could get you the down payment you need for your vacation home. If you're interested or thinking about getting a second mortgage, check out your refinance options or talk to a Mortgage Loan Officer about what works best for you.
We thought so! And here’s a way to save big that you might not know about: pay a little extra on your mortgage each year.